ማመልከቻዎች ከሚጠበቁ ብቁ አመልካቾች ተጋብዘዋል Program at Addis Ababa Medical College Programs 2024…Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Addis Ababa Medical College Programs Program
Addis continental Institute of Public Health (ACIPH) over the years have collaborated with local and international universities to offer quality education in public health. This program aims at producing appropriately skilled experts at various levels of public health programmes and policy making. The long-term training programme focuses on strengthening the implementation capacity of organizations. In as much as possible, the programme gives opportunity to the working professionals to enhance their individual and organizational capacity without necessarily detaching from their work.
Short-term trainings on selected public health areas is also tailored to meet the specific need of individuals/organizations. Both local and international trainings have been organized and delivered by the Institute; in collaboration with our partners around the world.
Short – term trainings offered by ACIPH include:
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Population Health and Nutrition (PHN) programs
- Writing and Publishing Public Health Research: A Course in scientific writing
- Monitoring and Evaluation of HIV/AIDS programs
- Data analysis training using STATA
- Qualitative methods training
- Research methods training
- Grant writing
- Project cycle management
- Monitoring and Evaluation of TB programs
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Malaria Control programs
- Geographic Information System (GIS) training
- Bioinformatics and many more…
Long-term training Include:
- Master’s in Public Health
- Master’s in Public Health concentration track in Nutrition, Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Master’s in Public Health concentration track in Monitoring and Evaluation
- PhD in Public Health
- Undergraduate in Public Health
- Masters in Reproductive Health and others…